WEIGHT: 125 Grams ORIGIN: Qisa Khuwani BENEFITS: Contains bio active compounds that improve health, improve brain function, burns fat and improves
WEIGHT: 500 Grams ORIGIN: Mardan Color: Mardan HISTORY: Badayuni Pairey – Speciality of Mardan Delivery Charges: Rs. 100 DESCRIPTION: Mardan city is famous for it’s sweet that is named as ” Badayuni Pera” Now it has become a traditional sweet of Mardan. Though originally it is traced back to a city of Badayon in Indian district Uttar Pradesh. Badayuni pera is made of condensed milk (locally called as Khoya). It is said that condensed milk along with sugar is heated and stirred in a huge pan untill its colour turned out into a golden brown. It took almost 2-3 hours of continuous stirring. Then after getting cool, they make small balls in shape and dip each in a very refined blended sugar. Sugar is sprinkled over it that gives a bit crunchy tatse. Mardanians love its tastes and send it as a token of love with taste to their friends, family and colleagues all over Pakistan as well as abroad.
WEIGHT: 150 Grams ORIGIN: Peshawar BENEFITS Peshawar Namak Mandi’s most famous Tikka taste is in your hand. This ready to mix spices,
WEIGHT: 120 Grams ORIGIN: Peshawar Delivery Charges: Rs. 100 Grans Crispy Pakora Masala serves to give you a premium traditional taste. Make
WEIGHT: 500 Grams ORIGIN: Charsadda Color: Brown SUGAR CANE SOURCE: Grans Farm – Charsadda HARVEST TIME: October – March BENEFITS: It’s a detox, cleanses the liver
WEIGHT: 500 Grams ORIGIN: Charsadda SUGAR CANE SOURCE: Grans Farm HARVEST TIME: October – February Color: Brown BENEFITS: It’s a detox, cleanses the liver
WEIGHT: 150 Grams ORIGIN: Peshawar BENEFITS The easiest way of relishing mouth-watering Kabuli Pulao, the national dish of Afghanistan, an ethereal mixture
WEIGHT: 250 Grams Delivery Charges: Rs. 100 ORIGIN: From Roasted Barley of Swat Mountains BENEFITS: Grans Barley Organic Sattu is very light and easily digestible. It quenches thirst, cools the body, and gives instant energy. It is rich in protein, fiber, calcium, iron, and magnesium. Grans Northese Desi Sattu is good for acidity, urinary tract infection, skin disorders, heat-induced headache, and cleans the stomach. Buy Grans Northese Desi Sattu online and use it regularly to increase & boosts energy, reduce weakness, stress and bring a feeling of well-being. What Makes Grans Northese Desi Sattu Special? Our barley is grown on the mountains of Swat region. We take immense care of our produce from sowing till delivering the end product. No adulteration is done at any step. 100% pure roasted Grans Northese Desi Barley Sattu is packed for you to be delivered throughout Pakistan. Grans Northese Desi Sattu is 100% chemical free and made from the finest roasted barley from Swat mountains. Precautions:
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Keep it an air-tight jar.
- Pour ¼ of room temperature water in a glass, add 1 tblsp of Grans Shakkar. Stir it well.
- Once mixed, add cold water and ice cubes.
- Add 1 tblsp of Grans Sattu, stir again and enjoy.
WEIGHT: 250 Grams ORIGIN: Swat Valley SOURCE: A Quality Product of Grans COLOR: Light Brown HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Its vitamin B content helps provide energy.
- Creates a feeling of fullness for longer and naturally controls weight.
- Boosts the digestive process and improves the overall metabolism.
- Good for heart and prevents type 2 d
- Soak Northese Wheat Porridge in water for 30 mins.
- Heat 0.75ltr milk (for 250gms) and add Northese Wheat Porridge in it.
- Keep stirring for 20 mins on medium flame.
- Add Grans Gurr/Grans Honey/Sugar as per your taste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Grans Desi Ghee/butter.
- Mix it well and serve hot or enjoy cold.